Details for THE ARGUS-PRESS is seeking advertising sales representatives. We provide the
THE ARGUS-PRESS is seeking advertising sales representatives. We provide the training. You provide the enthusiasm.
This is a full-time position with a base salary plus commission and bonus. Benefits include 401(k), paid vacation and paid sick time.
Applicants should enjoy meeting and working with new people, learning about their business and designing advertising messages to help them succeed. This is a job for someone who is a "people person."
Applicants must have a reliable vehicle and a valid driver's license. Traveling to see customers is required, with mileage reimbursement.
Previous professional sales experience preferred. If you are self-motivated and goal oriented, this may be the right fit for you. Compensation offers will be made based on experience.
Please email your resume to Tom Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail / deliver it to The Argus-Press, 201 E. Exchange St., Owosso, MI 48867.
Sign up for our E-mail Lists
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
The top headlines of the day- sent right to your email!
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Corunna man faces prison for meth, cutting off tether
- SOFTBALL: Owosso’s Kincaid helps team keep its cool
- SOFTBALL: After 38 years, Smith finally reaches the mountaintop
- Gas station robber gets 10 years added to sentence
- Fire destroys home
- Commissioners advance rezoning request for Owosso Speedway
- Owosso Township fire chief to retire
- SOFTBALL: Trojans march on to state finals, 2-1
- Locally brewed
- SOFTBALL: O-TOWN IS TITLETOWN
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.