SHIAWASSEE TWP. — A house fire about 6 p.m. Sunday left two people homeless.

The fire at 1998 E. Bennington Road, near State Road, heavily damaged a ranch-style home. The fire began in the laundry room and firefighters reported visible flames when they arrived.

Firefighters from Shiawassee Township, Vernon Township, Corunna-Caledonia and Owosso city responded to the fire.

No injuries were reported.

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.